Does your beauty make you feel more or less powerful?
Does my power make you feel more or less beautiful?
Does your power make you feel more or less beautiful?
Does my beauty make you feel more or less powerful?
1) the lives of trees and flowers are as violent as our lives. Marked by brutal distribution, games of power, resource, scarcity. Watch which turn toward the sunlight. Watch which choke their neighbors. Watch which die, and how.
2) This is older than we are, just like trees and birds are older. Older maybe than the planet. Did you know the moon is further from the earth?
3) The organism Earth in its entirety, from then to now, a punctuation mark in the vast angelic conversations, vaster than the known unknown.
4) Have you met the Devil? Kissed the eyes upon his knees, drawn up yourself into a flowering star, alert with grief and fire?
5) “Even his knees have eyes.” Even the trees need light. Even the sky is clear but half the time. Even the stars are pissed.
6) It’s only revelation if it’s hidden, and it has been hidden from you. It is in your blood, but blood is thinner, now, than water. So find water. Drink. Intoxicate yourself. Look upon the surface of the water, see yourself. Now see what sees you back.
What is the opposite of gravity? A force that does not call toward its center but radiates outward.